Build Your Own PC | Campers (Ages 10+)
What will I Learn?
- Design and build your own computer from scratch.
- Learn how to interpret hardware and software specifications.
- Ability to confidently shop for computer components.
- Understand how computer hardware works.
- Modify / Upgrade their current computer systems.
- Install an OS [Operating System].
- Troubleshoot computer issues.
- Like to build and learn by doing.
- A Basic Understanding of How to Use a Computer
- Ability to Properly use a Screwdriver (and other basic tools).
- Ability to Follow Instructions.
Back by popular demand! Kids build their own computer and take it home! Design and build a custom state of the art PC! Learn how the experts choose and buy the best computer parts, build a computer, install operating systems and application software! Learn how to troubleshoot and test your new computer, and TAKE IT HOME! From start to finish, campers will learn about all the components of a computer, what they do, and how to install them properly. Included is hardware maintenance and troubleshooting, to keep their computer running smoothly after students take them home. All parts are new and included!
Build Your Own PC
- Introduce students to the concepts of computational thinking.
- Encourage divergent thinking.
- Teach students how to be innovative and build problem solving skills.
- Set students up for a lifetime of opportunities.
Beginners – Advance
Project-based learning and fun!
LOCATIONS & DATES
5301 Wilkinson Charlotte, NC
July 25th – 29th
- Tuition: $950.00
- Early Drop off: $50
- Late Pick up $50
- Breakfast $15.00 week
- Lunch: $80.00 week