STEMSmart | Campers (Ages 10-13)
What will I Learn?
- Dive into the spectacular world of coding,and make your own mobile game for iPhone and android.
- Program robots in game like environment
- Create 3D graphics and animation
- Explore engineering concepts of effective structural design
- Mac or PC to download software and continue learning. (Optional)
- General computer skills.
- Creative energy.
STEMSmart is the building block for the next generation of innovators! STEMSmart is an all in one inclusive week of Computer Science,Technology and Engineering! Campers start the week learning to program with ROBOTC® (C-Based Programming Language) developed by Carnegie Mellon. Campers will use their programming skills to make a mobile game for iPhone and android!
- Introduce students to the world of decomposition, pattern recognition, abstraction and algorithm design.
- Requires campers to think, create, build, and innovate.
- Builds a strong foundation for college and university STEM programs.
10 – 16
Beginners – Advance
- Game Creation
- Video Editing
Project-based learning and fun!
LOCATIONS & DATES
CHARLOTTE: 5301 Wilkinson; June 25-29 and July 9 -13; Only
MEMPHIS: 1725 Appling Rd – June 4 – 29; Weekly
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Tuition: $350.00
- Early Drop off: $50
- Late Pick up $50
- Breakfast $15.00 week
- Lunch: $80.00 week