STEMStart| Campers (Ages 7-9)
What will I Learn?
- How to code.
- How to create and design 3D objects in TinkerCad®.i.e. toys, buildings, vehicles, animated movie characters, video games, and more!
- How to resize, touch-up, and tweak images with confidence.
- The science behind fun projects like slime.
- How to make great projects that you can be proud of!
- Laptop to download software and continue learning at home. (Optional)
- Like to build and learn by doing.
- Students should be familiar with basic computer skills, i.e. using a mouse, saving files, and navigating folders.
STEMStartis an innovative introduction to learning STEM concepts and enjoying a summer of cool activities! STEMStartis an all in one comprehensive STEM camp where campers build a STEM project every day and take it home!STEMStartcampers will follow the engineering design process to create and launch real air powered rockets that launch over 50 feet! Create digital objects in 3D and prepare your projects for 3D printing! Make fluffy Slime! Then wrap up the week coding games, apps, and creating animations!
- Creative and divergent thinking; problem solving; communication; and collaboration
- Build a solid beginner’s foundation for STEM and STEAM Concepts
- Springboard into the basics of STEM and STEAM
7 – 9
Project-based learning and fun!
KNT Rocketry Curriculum
LOCATIONS & DATES
- GOODWILL CAMPUS- 5301 Wilkinson Charlotte, NC June 25th – 29th or July 9th – 13th
- ZULUBOTS-12150 SW 132 Court Suite 209B Miami, FL June 18th -22nd or July 9th – 13th
- Tuition: $350.00
- Early Drop off: $50
- Late Pick up $50
- Breakfast $15.00 week
- Lunch: $80.00 week