STEMStart| Campers (Ages 7-9)
What will I Learn?
- How to code.
- How to create and design 3D objects in TinkerCad®.
- How to resize, touch-up, and tweak images with confidence.
- The science behind fun projects like slime.
- How to make great projects that you can be proud of!
- Laptop to download software and continue learning at home. (Optional)
- Like to build and learn by doing.
- Students should be familiar with basic computer skills, i.e. using a mouse, saving files, and navigating folders.
STEMStart is an innovative introduction to learning STEM concepts and enjoying a summer of cool activities! STEMStart is an all in one comprehensive STEM camp where campers build a STEM project every day and take it home! STEMStart campers will follow the engineering design process to create and launch real air powered rockets that launch over 50 feet! Create digital objects in 3D and prepare your projects for 3D printing! make fluffy slime! We will wrap up the week coding games, apps, and creating animations!
- Creative and divergent thinking; problem solving; communication; and collaboration
- Build a solid beginner’s foundation for STEM and STEAM Concepts
- Springboard into the basics of STEM and STEAM
7 – 9
Project-based learning and fun!
KNT Rocketry Curriculum
LOCATIONS & DATES
CHARLOTTE: 5301 Wilkinson; June 25-29 and July 9 -13; Only
MEMPHIS: 1725 Appling Rd – June 11 – 15 & June 18-22
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Tuition: $350.00
- Early Drop off: $50
- Late Pick up $50
- Breakfast $15.00 week
- Lunch: $80.00 week