CAMP DIRECTORS CAMP INSTRUCTORS ASSISTANT INSTRUCTORS
KNT is recruiting STEM enthusiasts who can combine their passions for science and technology with the ability to teach these skills to our young generation. KNT belongs to a national network of STEM programs. We are actively recruiting Camp Directors, Camp Instructors, and Assistant Instructors. Calling for student-teachers and education majors that are currently pursuing college coursework leading to a career in STEM education. Our ideal candidates rank in the top third of their class and, most importantly, have a passion for educating young people.
KNT adheres to a rigorous hiring process in order to secure top-level, high-quality educators. All candidates are required to:
- Submit a current resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your resume is approved after initial screening, we will email you an employment application.
- Upon receipt of your employment application, you will be scheduled for an online interview.
- Based upon the results of the online interview, you will be scheduled for an in-person interview.
- After the interview process, you will be required to complete a Background Check: Authorization, Employment Reference Check Form, and any other forms that may be applicable to the position you are applying for. By law, a background check is required for any person who works with children.
- Finally, upon successfully completing all to the above requirements, qualified applicants will receive an official Job Offer Letter. A conditional Job Offer Letter (pending a drug screening) will be delivered via email.