KNT is recruiting STEM enthusiasts who can combine their passions for science and technology with the ability to teach these skills to our young generation. KNT belongs to a national network of STEM programs. We are actively recruiting Camp Directors, Lead Tech Instructors, and Assistant Tech Instructors, Calling for student-teachers and education majors that are currently pursuing college coursework leading to a career in STEM education. Our ideal candidates rank in the top third of their class and, most importantly, have a passion for educating young people.
KNT adheres to a rigorous hiring process in order to secure top-level, high-quality educators. All candidates are required to:
- Complete application and submit a current resume here.
- Upon receipt of your employment application, you will be scheduled for an online interview.
- Based upon the results of the online interview, you will be scheduled for an in-person interview.
- After the interview process, you will be required to complete a Background Check: Authorization, Employment Reference Check Form, and any other forms that may be applicable to the position you are applying for. By law, a background check is required for any person who works with children.
- Finally, upon successfully completing all to the above requirements, qualified applicants will receive an official Job Offer Letter. A conditional Job Offer Letter (pending a drug screening) will be delivered via email.