Robotics and intelligent systems are found everywhere, from – smart phones to smart houses! Stay ahead of the innovation, and learn to program! Take the first step toward becoming a programmer, engineer, and innovator! In this session, students are given opportunities to design, build, program, and troubleshoot tabletop robots. These projects require a diverse and well-rounded skill-set, from measurement to analysis, calculation to communication, individual initiative to group collaboration.
Ages: 10 – 17
Dates: COMING SOON
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
The GPS-Elite program is a highly competitive team of girls between the ages of 10 and 18 or grades 5– 12, that compete to win STEM and STEAM competitions. Team GPS-Elite, competes locally, regionally, nationally and internationally in Robotics, Computer Science, and Engineering Competitions.
TEAM MEMBER PERKS
- Summer Camp dicounts
- STEAM Saturday Sessions
- GPS Designer Tees
- Designer Lab Glasses ($25 Value)
- Personalized Designer Lab Jacket ($45 Value)
- National exposure of STEM skills (Priceless)
- Fun Travel (Priceless)
- Enhance technological literacy skills (Priceless)
- Develop leadership skills (Priceless)
- Engage in complex STEAM activities (Priceless)
- Local, state, national, and international competitions (OVER $1000 ENTRY FEES)
- Work with STEM Professionals (Mentorship)
- Network with international students (Diversity)
- Receive recognition for hard work that could lead to scholarships! (Priceless)
FYI- Things to note about GPS-Elite:
- We do not subscribe to the “G” word, we are NOT “Geeks” we are very intelligent girls with beauty and brains.
- Girls are not required to have a certain GPA, however it is important that they have a genuine interest in STEAM.
- GPS-Elite has professional STEAM mentors
- This is the official team for “SCIENCE MOMS”
- This is a group of very competitive girls who are winning in STEAM!
- This is an opportunity for girls to explore their natural STEAM talent to the world!