What will I Learn?
- Dive into the spectacular world of coding,and make your own game.
- Program robots in game like environment
- Create 3D graphics and animations
- Explore engineering concepts of effective structural design
- PC to download software and continue learning. (Optional)
- General computer skills.
- Creative energy.
STEMSmart is the building block for the next generation of innovators! STEMSmart is an all in one inclusive week of Computer Science,Technology and Engineering! Campers start the week learning to program with ROBOTC® (C-Based Programming Language) developed by Carnegie Mellon. Campers will use their programming skills to create games, animations, and digital art.
- Introduce students to the world of decomposition, pattern recognition, abstraction and algorithm design.
- Requires campers to think, create, build, and innovate.
- Builds a strong foundation for college and university STEM programs.
Beginners – Advance
LOCATIONS & DATES
Elon Park Elementary School
- Rising 4th- 6th graders
- 11425 Ardrey Kell Road
- 6/24/2019 – 6/27/2019
- 4 Days
- 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
ALIP Community Give Back Program
- Campers Ages 10-13
- 1940 Donald Ross Road
- 6/17/2019 – 6/20/2019
- 4 Days
- 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Early Drop off $40
- Late Pickup $40