What will I Learn?
- How to code.
- How to create and design 3D objects.
- How to resize, touch-up, and tweak images with confidence.
- The science behind fun projects like slime.
- How to make great projects and take them home!
- Laptop to download software and continue learning at home. (Optional)
- Like to build and learn by doing.
- Students should be familiar with basic computer skills, i.e. using a mouse and navigating folders.
STEMStart is an innovative introduction to learning STEM concepts and enjoying a summer of cool activities! STEMStart is an all in one comprehensive STEM camp where campers build a STEM project every day and take it home! STEMStart campers will follow the engineering design process to create and launch real air powered rockets that launch over 50 feet! Create digital objects in 3D and prepare your projects for 3D printing! make fluffy slime! We will wrap up the week coding games, apps, and creating animations!
- Creative and divergent thinking; problem solving; communication; and collaboration
- Build a solid beginner’s foundation for STEM and STEAM Concepts
- Springboard into the basics of STEM and STEAM
Project-based learning and fun!
LOCATIONS & DATES
Elon Park Elementary School
- Rising 1st – 4th graders
- 11425 Ardrey Kell Road
- 6/24/2019 – 6/27/2019
- 4 Days
- 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
ALIP Community Give Back Program
- Campers Ages 8-13
- 1940 Donald Ross Road
- 6/17/2019 – 6/21/2019
- 5 Days
- 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM